The FDES application was designed to be a file description catalog. It helps you remember what all those files you store on your disks are for.
With FDES you can view and maintain a list of filenames connected to a group name and a short descriptive text.
NOTE: This program may be used and copied freely without charge, but only for non-commercial purposes.
FDES Crack+ Free [32|64bit] [Latest 2022]
Indexed File Description System. Easy to use, easy to maintain, easy to find.
FDES has a feature called «Properties». You can specify a certain property for each file. FDES will create one or more short lines, containing the names of the files with these properties.
You can view the properties by viewing the FDES property file.
FDES has some other features:
Automatic indexing: This mode makes a short description of all files in the current directory. The text of the short descriptions you create, is stored in an FDES property file, which you can view by simply using FDES.
Please note that the default property file is limited in size and space, depending on the amount of disk space you have. It also takes about 3.3 seconds to create an initial index of the directory (if you have more than 1,000 files).
If you do not know the time you want to wait for an initial index, you can force an indexing and status update by pressing ctrl+0 (octal 09, number zero) in the DOS window.
(You must be in the directory when you press the key combination)
Configurable, one-click installation: You can install FDES directly through the setup.
You can customize FDES and adjust it to your needs.
Not as complicated as other software. Easy to use and learn.
Please note that FDES is freeware.
What do I get:
FDES Free is a free version of FDES, allowing for:
* A basic functionality,
* Larger FDES property files.
* An option to create text based (quick) file descriptions.
* The ability to choose which properties to include in a text file description.
* The ability to define a default list of properties and an override file.
* The ability to configure the size of the index file.
* The ability to create a check for the status of the index and text files.
* The ability to have a message box containing the time left until the next update of the indexing / text files.
* The ability to choose which color you want the message to be displayed in.
* The ability to define how many lines in each text / index file should be removed.
* The ability to specify a command to execute when the file / index file is created.
* The ability to define how the «Index Status File» will be stored.
* The ability to
FDES With License Code (April-2022)
FDES is the unofficial catalog of file description tags. The program was created to help the user remember what all the files and directories they keep are for. Although it has only been used by a few users before, the program has many functions not included in any other file manager. It makes use of both WIN and FAT32 file systems.
New – A unique feature of this program is that it uses and stores the file description tags from the current CD.WAV files and.MP3 files you have on your hard drive.
You can add your own files or be reminded of a file you have forgotten.
No software is needed to use this program. All you need is a FAT32 or WIN32 computer.
New – The program has added a delay feature to the file list. You can pick a delay time from the options list.
Filenames on the CD are searched for a short description of the file.
Filenames and descriptions on the CD can be viewed in a dialog box.
Select a folder or ZIP archive and all the folders and files will be listed in alphabetical order.
Every time you select a file, the description will be added to the file list.
Every time you select a folder or ZIP archive the contents will be listed in alphabetical order.
You can add a short description to the file or folder name.
You can add a short description to the short description field.
You can add pictures, icons, zip, rar, and HTML links to the file and folder you want to list.
You can add an introductory comment to the file or folder.
You can add and remove files and folders.
You can add an option for displaying the attributes for your selected files.
You can be reminded of a file you want to add later.
You can restore the last selection if you have forgotten what file you have added in the past.
You can compare files and folders using filenames in the file list.
You can choose to show hidden files and folders or to show the date and time of creation of the files and folders.
New – Select a file type (WAV or MP3) and a language (English or German) and a hex-encoded font and a font-size for the description you want to display.
To view the short description of the selected WAV or MP3 files and the translation text or a font/font-size to use select the hex-encoded font and the
Fixed Database Engine System (FDES) is a utility program which allows you to view, edit, and maintain a list of files and group names connected to a short description of the files. FDES allows you to input and display the group and file names on your computer system. You can then use the list to perform file operations such as viewing, editing, moving, etc.
You may also use the FDES program to copy file descriptions and a directory listing to another file. This method is useful when you have lost the list of file names connected to their descriptions.
For example, you may want to print out a group list of the number of files and the type they are.
This can be done by printing out the FDES list file and each group list is only 1 page. For example, each group list may have only 25 or 50 entries. Each entry in the FDES list file may be a number (1-25 or 1-50) and each entry describes 1 file in a group.
You may print out the FDES list and group list on the same page if you like or you may print them on different pages or floppy disks or whatever you like.
A few features of the FDES program include:
* Easy to install and use.
* Available on IBM PC-compatible computers.
* A long list of files are displayed for each group.
* Very fast and simple to use.
* Read any filename or group name from a text file or table and then display the information connected to that name on your computer.
* A printer command-line command and print command on each entry is available.
* The default FDES list file is in a text file.
* FDES list file can be edited to make changes to the list.
* FDES list file and group list file can be copied to other files.
* FDES list file can be saved to your TEMP folder.
* Group names can be saved to a table file. This is a small table that you can use to store the group names and group descriptions.
* You may enter file information using the FDES list, instead of typing it.
* Easy to maintain (up to 100,000 entries)
Viewing and editing files
To view a group of files or the files connected to a group, simply select the file or group you wish to view from the FDES list file or from the group lists file (
What’s New In?
The Filing Description Environment is a tool to help catalog the files you stored on your hard disk when you installed your computer.
It is a user interactive program designed to help you remember what all those files are for. You can have several user defined groups with different title for describing and cataloging different types of files. Each group can have several filenames connected to it. You can view and edit the content of the groups. By using one of the methods of searching, you can find which files you are looking for.
You can also rename and change the contents of the groups.
The description is described as a short, descriptive text which can be associated with a group name and a filenames.
You can do a very efficient and quick retrieval of all the files in the computer, by entering a search string, or by entering a word in the Find and Replace field.
You can view and set the contents of the groups, or you can view and set the description of each filenames.
You can also open the groups, and you can use the tabs to navigate to a new group or to open a new dialog window with a different group.
Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP (any version).
PalmOS 4.5.x, OS/2, Linux.
A good Internet connection.
An English language keyboard.
VESA Screen Resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.
5 MB of free disk space.
1) You can create and maintain your personal Filing Description Environment.
2) You can add text labels on the taskbar to group all the opened files as your need.
3) You can view and edit the contents of the groups.
4) You can rename and change the contents of the groups.
5) You can set the Description of a file by using the Find and Replace field.
6) You can search all the files on the hard drive by a simple command line which will be shown in the taskbar.
7) You can copy the file name which you are searching for to the clipboard, then you can paste the file name in the application.
8) You can open a list of all the files by using the Open dialog window.
9) You can also select a file or a folder or a image file.
10) You can select a group to view the content of the groups.
11) You can select a group
System Requirements For FDES:
*If you are using the Web 2.0 Editor Pro without an account or need to create a new one. You will need to click on the sign up button, create a new account and log into the Web 2.0 Editor Pro for the first time.
If you already have a Web 2.0 Editor Pro account and are logged in, click on the drop down menu from the upper right corner of the page and select Go to a previous version. A page will pop up to allow you to download your current version of the Web 2.0 Editor Pro.